- 09 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
What is Zero?
- Updated on 09 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Zero is an environment that allows you to trade a wide range of financial instruments, manage capital like a professional and earn performance fees without putting your capital at risk
How does it work?
By subscribing to Zero you will be able to trade an account with virtual funds, participate in our monthly seed capital allocation programs and receive performance fees for the return generated on any assigned capital.
You do not risk your own capital, as you do not deposit funds to a live trading account. We provide the account and funds to trade with, so that you can focus on your trading. Participation in our seed capital allocation programs is automatic and guaranteed, for as long as you are subscribed to the service.
DarwinIA's seed capital allocations are notional (or virtual) allocations with a rewarding commitment to the trader in the form of performance fees. If the investment were real, the allocations would be more limited and therefore the conditions to obtain them would be much more complex.
These allocations are a mechanism made available to traders to make the path towards building a reliable track record for investors, more stimulating in the short term.
What are the steps?
- Complete the registration and subscribe.
- Start trading.
- After 10 days of trading activity approximately, the system will create the DARWIN.
- The DARWIN will automatically participate in the allocation program DarwinIA SILVER.
- If the DARWIN meets the minimum rating required, it would receive allocation that will remain invested in the DARWIN for 3 months.
- Earn performance fees based on the performance achieved with the allocation given....
7 ....and if the DARWIN's performance meets the defined criteria, it will become eligible for increased capital allocations via DarwinIA GOLD, in addition to being opened to third party capital from investors other than Darwinex.
Do you want to learn more?
If you want to know more information, please watch the following video: