Our contact details
Name: Tradeslide Technologies Limited
Address: 20 Fitzroy Square, London W1T 6EJ, UK
Date of completion of this privacy notice: Feb 2, 2023
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
● Personal information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.darwinexzero.com ("Website"), including but not limited to the registration form and the account application form.
● Your correspondence with us.
● Details of any Notional Trade or Signal you carry out through our Website and related trading or investing platforms.
● Your linked Signal track-record.
● Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
● Details of your visits to our Website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
● Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
● To use our Website
● To apply for an account with us and subscribe to our services
● To answer a survey
● To report a problem with our Website or services.We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
We use the information that you have given us:
● To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which, based on your web browsing behaviour and email subscription preferences we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
● To notify you about changes to our service based on your email subscription preferences
● To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
● For research purposes
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Tradeslide Technologies Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may disclose your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tradeslide Technologies Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposesof fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share some of your personal information also with the following types of third parties:
● Web services hosting providers
● Trading platform hosting providers
● Advertising provider hubs
● Customer Relationship Management software providers
● Know Your Customer/Supplier software providers
● Banks and payment gateways
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this autonomously for emails by updating your email subscription preferences or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers within the European Economic Area, or with providers that comply with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework, as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have givenyou (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We keep every type of personal information mentioned before for at least 5 years from the date we cease to carry on business with you.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk